I am thankful EVERYDAY, not just on Thanksgiving for:
– Waking up every day and being able to walk, talk, see and LIVE!
– My healthy family.
– Being able to work every day.
– Having a home for my family.
– Feeding my kids every day.
– Not judging others and accepting them as they are…even if they get on my last nerve.
– Having a significant other who tolerates me (I know I’m not easy to live with sometimes..only sometimes)
– Living in a country where we can say and do anything unlike other places.
– All the men and women who have sacrificed their lives for me and others so we can have the freedom to do so many things others are not able to do. ‘THANK YOU!!!!’
– Being able to enjoy a good glass of wine every once in a while (Ok I confess..every other night)
– Not being afraid of being who I am and having the guts to take chances.
– My brothers and sister and sisters and brothers-in-law and mother-in-law who to date, are the bestest thing in my life.
– All my true friends who accept me as I am and support my crazy and wild creative side.
– BEING ALIVE!
Life is good,